Were she still with us, Margot would have been celebrating her 10th birthday today.
To mark the occasion, I tried to compile a list of 10 videos that I feel best summarise Margot’s legacy: Team Margot Foundation, however there’s so much I felt I really wanted to include, I wasn’t able to whittle it down.
In no particular order, below is my shortlist of 21 videos. Please feel free to watch & share.
Happy birthday Margot.
We miss you x
- Happy birthday Margot https://youtu.be/jT8srICmShU
- Light The Way https://youtu.be/yq8B6KM5Odc
- Arabella Greve on World Book Day https://youtu.be/2R42yYhw2mo
- Beds and Bars AGM 2019 https://youtu.be/JJEJGEWGJHw
- Great Ormond Street hospital employees & CLIC Sargent team video https://youtu.be/4LluzPdCiDM
- ‘Giving to help others’ Assembly video https://youtu.be/mhuZRzfJnKQ
- Finding the Perfect Match (documentary by Stephanie Gabbatt) https://youtu.be/sDHOv82xRNw
- City Hall 2017: The Power of One https://youtu.be/b7ZnzEU79XA
- Crouch End For Margot https://youtu.be/F0Atm-jfRNg
- Primary school presentation by Margot’s auntie Nadia https://youtu.be/ttkinnKOnFw
- “I love you” https://youtube.com/shorts/zd81fjtyqx4?feature=share
- Blood donation video (‘Giving to help others’) Team Margot Blood Donation film
- Celtic Challenge: The final push https://youtu.be/HsSfBLPI1IQ
- Interview on ITV Central https://youtu.be/98RI5NnQzsM
- Team Margot Medical Courier at KidZania London https://youtu.be/3s3YbyT89oQ
- Katrina’s journey as a bone marrow donor https://youtu.be/QzNxVhCo8do
- Mayor’s question time https://youtu.be/dxw4zoWycuY
- Margot’s father speaks at blood recognition awards ceremony https://youtu.be/cjuwQ_Ps9Ns
- Parkdean Resorts supports Team Margot https://youtu.be/yBmIMXtA00s
- Happy birthday Margot from Harley Bird https://youtu.be/asm6k7b7il8
- Harley Bird appeal “Goodnight Margot, sleep tight” https://youtu.be/LqqpD9iVc4E
Husband to Vicki and father to Oscar (2007), Rufus (2008), Digby (2015), Humphrey (2017) & Margot (2012-2014)
Team Margot’s mission
To help save and improve lives by educating, inspiring and motivating people, especially from ethnically diverse communities, to register as blood, organ, stem cell and bone marrow donors and to provide a range of support to families caring for child cancer patients.
Team Margot also provides secretariat support to the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Ethnicity Transplantation and Transfusion.